If you have a worksite that is exposed to traffic, you need sturdy plastic barriers blocking the site from traffic. These barriers protect your workers, but they also protect drivers and pedestrians from traveling into a construction area.
Yodock Barrier Systems
At Empire Tool Rental, we offer Yodock plastic barriers and are your plastic barrier rental New York solution. These plastic barriers are easily portable. Empty they weigh around 85lbs, but once they are full of water they weigh 900 lbs. While they are not as heavy as concrete barriers, which can weigh anywhere between 2,000 lbs. and 4,000 lbs., they are heavy enough to provide a substantial safety barrier, especially in low-speed zones.
The Yodock barriers that we have are 6’ long, 18” wide, and 32” tall. They are designed for forklift access, they have fill holes, drain holes, tie down flanges, interlocking couplers, and a space for a light box. With their interlocking couplers, you can create a continuous barrier with them.
You can use Yodock barriers for:
- Perimeter Fencing
- Longitudinal Channelizing Device
- Construction Work Zones
- Temporary Work Zones
- Airport Construction
- Airport Maintenance
- Parking Facilities
- Security Checkpoints
- Municipal and Public Utilities
- Crowd Control
- Recreational Facilities
Benefits of Yodock Barrier Systems
- Yodock Barrier Systems are made from high-strength UV stabilized plastic.
- They are resistant to sun, snow, and impacts.
- They are approved by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).
- You can complete them with a continuous top and bottom rail, which makes the ADA compliant for pedestrians.
- Can transport more of them than concrete barriers.
- You do not need heavy lifting equipment.
- You can top the barriers with fence tops to increase the height of your barrier and establish a temporary fence.
If you need to rent a plastic barrier in the Tristate area, contact Empire Tool Rental.